Makes 15 cookies
1 cup all purpose white gold flour
½ cup hazelnut flour
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
½ cup brown sugar
1 large egg
½ cup dry raisins, chopped
¼ cup almonds, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours and salt.
- Mix in the butter, brown sugar and egg until incorporated. Fold in the raisins and almonds.
- Using a small ice cream scooper or 2 tablespoons, place small mounds of batter on the baking sheet, spacing them about ½ inch apart. Press the mounds gently with the back of a spoon to flatten and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool before serving. May be stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.